- Apaan Mudra
Apaan Mudra is formed by joining together the tips of the thumb, middle finger and the ring finger.
- It detoxifies the body and energizes it.
- It can overcome urine problem, constipation, flatulence & piles.
- It can overcome burning in the body/body parts.
- It can overcome fast heartbeats, palpitations.
- It helps to control high blood pressure.
- It helps in painful conditions like headache, toothache, stomach ache, backache, joint pains, heel pain, etc.
2. Sahaj Shankha Mudra
Shankha is the Indian term for a conch and when this mudra is performed the hands resemble a conch. Interlock the eight fingers and bring in contact the upward-pointing thumbs.
- To overcome feverish feeling in the body.
- To overcome throat problems
- To overcome weakness
- To overcome allergies
3. Uttarbodhi Mudra
Interlock the hands keeping the index fingers straight, touching each other and pointing upwards and thumbs extended touching each other and pointing downwards.
- Uttarbodhi mudra can be called the mudra of enlightenment.
- It helps to soothe excited nerves before beginning a daunting task.
- It enables the performer to overcome examination nerves, stage fright, etc.