|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5-6 hours|
- 1 cup Fresh Ripe Mango Pieces
- ½ cup Fresh Cream
- ½ cup Milk
- 2-3 Medium sized rock Mishri (Sugar Rock) Optional
- 2 tsp Ground Pista
- Add mango, cream, and milk
- Churn it in a blender.
- Sugar is not required as mango itself is a natural sweetener.
- If you have sweet tooth and want to have a very sweet kulfi then add Mishri and again churn it in a blender for a while till it becomes a smooth and creamy paste.
- Pour it in matkas and spread little pista over it.
- Refrigerate it for 5-6 hours.