Skip to content
Ingredient: Little Curry Leaves
1. Cook whole ripe mango either in steamer or pressure cooker for 10-12
2. Add half cup water to freshly grated coconut and churn it in mixer into a
3. After cooling the cooked mango, take out its pulp.
4. Add mango pulp, curd, ground coconut gravy, curry leaves, cumin seeds,
red chilli powder and salt.
5. Mix it well.
6. Refrigerated it for half an hour and serve.
It tastes little sweet and little spicy which makes this mango raita different and
liked by all age groups.
“Let’s Make Life Healthier & Happier!”
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF MANGO RAITA
error: Content is protected !!